ICRMPE is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Mechanical and Production Engineering. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(1) Computer science theory and technology.
(2) The application of computer science in various fields of theory and practice.
(3) The mathematical theory and technology.
(4) Mathematics in education theory and practice.
(5) All kinds of fields in the management of mathematical theory and practice.
(6) Physical theory and technology.
(7) Physical in education theory and practice.
(8) Physics theory and practice of management in various areas.
(9) Computer science and mathematics, physics parallel application and management.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
All papers accepted by ICRMPE may be published in the International Journal which are indexed by Engineering & Technology Digital Library, Google Scholar, Crossref and ProQuest. DRJI, Google Scholar
Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
Please follow the Conference format.
Formatting Instructions (DOC)
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
Regular Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
PURCHASING EXTRA PAGES:
Regular Papers: Extra pages may be purchased at $5 (US dollars) per extra page.
Disclaimer: The content of the website is subject to change. The information on hyper linked or referred to web sites is neither investigated nor analyzed by the conference organizers. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of that information. In no event will the conference organizers accept any liability with regard to the information contained in this web site or any other hyper linked or referred to web sites.