Conference participants may need a visa to enter Country of the Conference other than a citizen of that Country. Participants can apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible.
In some countries, attendees can attain any events/conferences with a valid tourist visa, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa, and an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Embassy in your country.
- The Visa Invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration upon request and sent to the participants only.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note IRAJ Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by IRAJ Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, IRAJ Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will IRAJ Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.