A - For paper Submission and Publication in IRAJ International Conferences:
B - Attending IRAJ International Conferences:
- A1- All Paper must be the Original one and it should not be published or under consideration for publication/presentation in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must take permission (if required) from their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers into IRAJ Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- IRAJ accepts each paper for the conference after doing the review by two internal or external IRAJ Reviewers.
- A6- IRAJ may publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- IRAJ can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- IRAJ never publishes any unregistered paper.
- A9- IRAJ is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of the paper.
- A10- In any case if IRAJ receives the complaint about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- IRAJ can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A12- If the IRAJ management decides any refund of money to the registered participants then it will take 5 to 30 working days. The medium of the refund will be the same as during the money received by IRAJ. No transaction charges paid by the participant will be refunded by IRAJ Management while refund of Conf. Reg. Fees.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The programme is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of cancellation of the conference, the only liability of the conference organizers is to refund all fees paid. Participants are advised to arrange adequate travel, liability and healthcare insurances.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6- Due to a shortage of Conference KIT IRAJ may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference; in such cases, IRAJ will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be allowed to participate in the conference and no money will be refunded.
- B8- The programme is subject to change with prior notice in email at any time before the presentation date and time. In the of cancellation or rescheduling of the conference, the only liability of the IRAJ management is to refund the conference registration fees. Participants are advised to arrange adequate travel, liability and healthcare insurances.
- B9- IRAJ will be not responsible any kind of financial loss due to any ticket cancellation or any bookings of the registered participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date at any time.
- B10- If at any time the author does not want to attain the conference and cancel the registration then no money will be refunded.
- B11-IRAJ has all rights reserved, not to refund any money to registered author or co-author who attended the conference and accepts the publication and certificate during or after the conference at any time.
- B12- Photos and videos will be taken throughout the conference period for record and publicity purposes and will be available on all social networking websites and IRAJ associated websites.
- B13- Any video, photo, blog making, reporting are prohibited inside the presentation room by the participants and accompanying person.
- B14- Official photos will be available on the post-conference websites and all social networking
- B15- All IRAJ conferences are multidisciplinary in a manner where presentations form difference topic may get presented by the participants in a seminar/conference.
D - Plagiarism policy:
- C1- IRAJ has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the IRAJ international Journals Only.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: IRAJ can submit the paper to any non-IRAJ International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the IRAJ or its associated conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any IRAJ International Journal after the conference.
- C4- IRAJ may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the IRAJ International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
- C5- IRAJ takes minimum 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the IRAJ International Journals after the conference.
- C6- All IRAJ International Journals are approved by the ISSN and Govt. of India has the complete authority to select the appropriate research papers and organize paper presentations to publish in the Journals across the globe.
- C7- IJIEEE, IJACEN,IJIEEE journals were in the list of UGC of India(till May 2018). So paper in these 3 journals till May 2018 will be treated as UGC approved Publications.
E - Declaration :
- The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects the academic integrity of the research community.
- D1- All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of the research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to the author for modification.
- D2- If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by the editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3- If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from the website till completion of verification. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored to the website after the editor’s approval.
- D4- However, if IRAJ decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in a published paper and it seriously violates the copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Blacklisted from IRAJ and other Conference Organizers for a lifetime. Also, it will be mentioned in the journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5- Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt with in the same procedure as mentioned above.
- E1- IRAJ is registered under “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25, Companies Act, 1956 in India.
- E2- IRAJ is an Independent nonprofit private educational Institute whose sole aim to promote the Scientific and Academic Research Activities across the globe.
- E3-IRAJ is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of IRAJ.
- E5- All disputes subject to Bhubaneswar Jurisdiction only.
- E6- IRAJ has all the rights reserved to cancel the Registration of any participant at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of IRAJ and will take necessary action immediately.
- E7- IRAJ has all the rights reserved to publish/withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
All Rights Reserved.