Rules and Regulations (Read Carefully)
A - For paper Submission and Publication in Institute of Research and Journals-IRAJ International/National Conferences:
- All Paper should be the original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Head of the Department/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to IRAJ International Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors must write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The papers submitted after the last date of Submission may not consider for the Conference by the organizing committee.
- A5- All Conferences organized by IRAJ followed the blind peer review process and reviewed by three subject expert reviewers.
- A6- IRAJ may not publish the author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- IRAJ will not add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the NOC(No Objection Certificate) from all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- IRAJ does not publish and unregistered papers revived for conferences.
- A9- IRAJ is not responsible for identifying the originality of the author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of the paper.
- A10- In any case, if IRAJ receives a complaint about the originality of the author and it is found to be true after the IRAJ management team, and then the paper will be suspended from publication immediately.
- A11- IRAJ can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A12- VISA INFORMATION: It is the delegate’s sole responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for any country for attending any Conference/Meetings/Seminars/Business meetings and apply for a conference visa, if necessary. Letter for Visa Invitation can be issued after the conference's successful registration. IRAJ is not responsible for obtaining any kind of Visa. IRAJ will not contact the embassy/send letters of any country on the behalf of the participants. IRAJ will not issue any local person’s contact details and will not issue a Letter of Guarantee for Obtaining the Visa.
- A13- Important note for failed visa applications: If the visa application gets canceled; no conference registration amount will be refunded. In such a case, the Registration fee can be transferred to another conference.
- A14-IRAJ never takes the guaranty of any participant while he/she is on any kind of Visa to any country.
B - Attending IRAJ International/National Conferences:
- B1- All participants must register before coming to the conference venue by paying the specified the amount mentioned at the registration menu of the Official Conference Website or a written letter from the Organizing Secretary.
- B2- All participants must follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all registered participants (Only) will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- IRAJ will be not responsible for any refund of the ticket or any kind of money loss to the participants if the conference gets cancel or re-schedule to another place or date. However, the registration amount will be transferred to another conference organized by IRAJ or its’ Sister Concern organization or it may be refunded after deducting of Transactional charge or secretarial charge(All rights reserved by IRAJ management).
- B5- ONLINE CONFERENCE: IRAJ can shift the conference to online due to the COVID-19 Situation at any county. In such care, no registration amount will be refunded.
- B6- All participants must not share the Online ID and Password for attending the conference to anyone else who has no registered.
- B7- All participants must switch on their video camera while presenting their paper and taking the group photo during the online conference.
- B8- The participants must bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B9- Due to a shortage of Conference KIT, the organizing team may not give you the participant KIT at the time of the Conference; in such cases IRAJ will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B10- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference and not allowed to participate in the conference.
- B11- All Activists are not allowed to register and attain the conference.
- B12- IRAJ has all rights reserved to publish the conference participant’s images at any platform at any time for the promotion and proof.
- B13- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B14- IRAJ has all rights reserved to publish the conference/webinar/seminar’s recorded video and photos on social media platforms and YouTube channels.
C - Publication in IRAJ International Journals and Associated Scopus/Wos/SCI/UGC care listed Journals:
- C1- IRAJ has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed, WoS, UGC CARE listed, SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: IRAJ can submit the paper to Scopus Indexed, WoS, UGC care listed, SCI International Journals on the written request by the author. In such a case, the author will have to pay the entire publication cost/APC (according to the particular journal). It may take 1 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C4- IRAJ is acting only as a mediator and consultant for publication work for its associated journals. Authors are encouraged to check the authenticity and validity of the journal’s home page, Scopus/UGC Care Indexing, or use his/her own source before giving any papers to us for processing.
- C5- It’s the Author’s Sole responsibility to check the status of the Journal’s Publication information(ISSN), Indexing and Impact factor information from the journal’s home page, UGC Care, Scopus, Wos, SCI Indexing, or using his/her own source.
- C6- IRAJ is responsible only up to the publication of the papers in the respective journal. It does not hold any responsibility for indexing of papers with any Indexing agency(Scopus/Wos etc) later on.
- C7- IRAJ is not responsible for if any journal declared as a Clone journal or Fake journal by SCOPUS/WoS/ UGC or any Indexing & Govt. Agencies and no money will be refunded currently or in the future if any papers published in those journals through IRAJ Publication service.
- C8- Payment made for the purpose of attending the IRAJ conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus Indexed, WoS, UGC care listed, SCI journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any IRAJ associated International Journal after the conference.
- C9- IRAJ may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the IRAJ associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
- C10- IRAJ takes a minimum of 25 to 60 days to complete the round-2 review process for the IRAJ associated International Journals after the conference.
- C11 -All IRAJ associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
- C12- Authors need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
- C13-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after the 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for the conference registration.
- C14-IRAJ has al rights reserved to select and reject any paper form its Collaboration conference and any decision made by the IRAJ management will be final.
D - Plagiarism policy
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects the academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of a research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy the mentioned criteria are sent back to the author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in a research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by the editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from the website till completion of verification. In case a few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored to the website after the editor’s approval.
- D4.However, if IRAJ decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in the published paper and it seriously violates the copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and the author will be penalized and will be Blacklisted from IRAJ and other Conference Organizers for a lifetime. Also, it will be mentioned in the journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealing in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- Institute of Research and Journals-IRAJ is registered under “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25, Companies Act, 1956 by Govt. of India.
- E2- IRAJ is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E3- IRAJ has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of IRAJ and will take necessary action immediately.
- E4- IRAJ has all the rights reserved to publish/withdraw/ modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
- E5- Full form of IRAJ is Institute of Research and Journals having Official Website www.iraj.in
All Rights Reserved by Institute of Research and Journals-IRAJ ***