Rules and Regulations (Read Carefully)
A - For paper Submission and Publication in IRAJ International Conferences:
- A1- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to IRAJ International Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- IRAJ accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three IRAJ Reviewers.
- A6- IRAJ never publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- IRAJ can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- IRAJ never publish any unregistered paper.
- A9- IRAJ is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- A10- In any case if IRAJ receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- IRAJ can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
B - Attending IRAJ International Conferences:
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6- Due to shortage of Conference KIT IRAJ may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases IRAJ will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
- B8-IRAJ will be not responsible for any refund of any ticket to the registered participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- C1- IRAJ has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- C2- IRAJ selects the paper from the conferences for publishing in the International Journal after extending the paper at least 20% from the authors.
- C3- IRAJ takes minimum 20 Days after the Conference to publish the papers in the Journals.
D - Plagiarism policy
- The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- D4 .However, if IRAJ decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in published paper and it seriously violates copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Black listed from IRAJ and other Conference Organizers for life time . Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- IRAJ is registered under “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25 , Companies Act, 1956.
- E2- IRAJ is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E3-IRAJ is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of IRAJ.
- E5- IRAJ has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of IRAJ and will take necessary action immediately.
- E6- IRAJ has all the rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
All Rights Reserved.